We ask for a few simple things to keep our yoga environment peaceful, respectful, and productive.
Respect starts with yourself. Respect the effort you've taken to create this space and time.
- Please keep voices low in the lobby area when classes are in session.
- Please place your shoes on the show rack before entering the studio. Shoes are not allowed on the classroom flooring. After using the restroom, please use a wipe to clean your feet. Slippers and wipes are available in the restroom.
- Please turn off your phone or silence the ringer before entering the studio. Please refrain from texting in class at all times. If you need to make a call or text, please step outside.
- Please refrain from or minimize wearing perfume, cologne or heavily scented lotions to class since many of others may be sensitive or allergic to fragrance.
- It is best to practice yoga with an empty stomach. Please refrain from eating up to 3 hours before you practice.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move in but that isn’t so loose-fitting that it will get in your way.
- Please sign-in at the desk. This is one aspect of our tracking process and your cooperation is appreciated.
- Please be generous with your space to accommodate others and help your fellow students to feel welcomed to our studio by making space when the room is crowded.
- Please have a towel handy in class if you happen to be someone who perspires heavily. Clean hand towels are provided at the front desk.
- Please be considerate of others and refrain from taking classes when you have an active cold, flu, or if you are ill with something contagious.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class to set up and relax. If you are a new student, our staff will help you sign up and answer any questions about our classes and teachers.
- In consideration of other students and for your own safety, there is no admittance to classes after the first 10 minutes, and the door will be locked.
- If you must arrive late to class but are within the 10-minute grace period, please make every effort to minimize any noise as you enter the classroom.
- If you need to leave early please let the teacher know and find a space close to the door to allow for a quiet exit. Be sure to take a 5-minute savasana before you go as well.
- For sanitary reasons, we recommend you bring your own mat to class with you. For any reason if you don’t have your own mat, we will provide you a clean mat for FREE.
- Please do not step on others mats unless you are given permission. A yoga mat also demarcates a student’s private space within the classroom.
- Please notify your teacher of any injuries or special conditions that might limit your participation before class begins. Once informed, your teacher will be able to advise you on how to get the most out of the class and stay safe.
- Please honor your body and do not do violence to yourself during class or practice. Be patient, work at your own pace, listen to your body, and practice to your limitations.
- Please follow the instructions to increase your concentration and try not to improvise by practicing alternate poses without the teacher’s permission.
- Please clean up when you are done. If you have used any shared props, please return them the way you found them, or even tidier.
- Please don’t hesitate to ask questions. Staff and teacher are here to help you and welcome any questions you might have at any time.
Please share your experience with us. Our focus is to continually expand your focus, your experience and your enjoyment of what we are offering.